Harm.us - Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal WebZine
Main Bandlist Writings Forum Services About us
Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal band infoA - Z
sword
September 30, 2005 at 03:43:01
hey!! do you know that rip-off maniacs from davao city can only be count through your fucking fingers? so don't judge at all.. they only change there names, that's all.
James B Beavan III
October 7, 2004 at 12:29:39
Poor, damn right they are poor. If it wasn't for 8 million of them working overseas and sending money backhome the Philippines would be one of the 10 poorest countries in the world. The PH government is horrible and doesn't care for the people at all, and perfers to pad the pockets of themselves and Chinese businessmen. With such an educated workforce there's no excuse for their pathetic economy.
Potrokh
October 5, 2004 at 14:18:47
I guess, it's a shame. Those people must be really poor to bother with this for several measly cd's.
arkham
October 5, 2004 at 08:56:04
thanks wrath, yahh i agree that this country are the largest rip-off syndicate.. they rip my friend, 21 cds and i heard they also rip 20 cds from diamond prod. you can send bomb to this fuckin stupid frauds, so that they will die!
Grotavrath
October 4, 2004 at 10:41:36
Yep it is true, I know someone who was ripped off in a trade of 30 cds with them.
wrath
October 1, 2004 at 21:41:22
hi there! we must distroy rip-off syndicate, they kill inderground! (asia) philippine country particular in davao city are the largest rip-off fuckers in the world. actually i am from this country thats why i knew it! i do not support all the rip-off here in the philippines, so be aware! They have thousand, and tons of stuff but all are rip-off, they rip many labels, inlcuding osmose production, crypt production, hell bangers and etc, many many labels!!! beware thanks!
Main | Bandlist | Reviews | Interviews | Articles | Forum | Samples | About