Harm.us - Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal WebZine
Main Bandlist Writings Forum Services About us
Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal band infoA - Z
Mike
July 13, 2005 at 13:23:17
Check out The Bereaved!!
Wayfaerer
July 6, 2005 at 23:43:34
I'd check The End Records.com, they're one of the only places I'd buy from online for new discs (free shipping too) or amazon.com, as there are probably alot of used copies available for cheap there.
Dan
July 6, 2005 at 10:51:30
Check out FYE (for your entertainment) I know they carry The Final Chapter, if you don't have a store around you, you can order online at their website.
Deadboy
July 6, 2005 at 00:28:10
I actually caught Hypocrisy at a show with Mnemic, Soilwork and Dark Tranquility. They were pretty good. I'm still trying to find 'The Final Chapter' at the local stores for a good listen. Got to shake hands with Stanne and drink a few beers with them at a small venue. They are AWESOME live. Best albums so far this year . . .Dark Tranquility/Character (I would say in the top 3 they have released, only better is gallery, and that's a big maybe, although damn gallery is good) Soilwork - Their latest is awesome, much more aggression than the last 2 offerings, slightly still too soft, but I can dig it. I've been a big soilwork fan for a long time. Nile - Annihilation of the Wicked - Took me a while to get 'into' Nile, but they are becoming one of my favorites. I gave their last release a 10 out of 10 possible. It totally pwnd me, and I play it daily. Nile is simply fucking awesome. ( sorry wayfaerer, they just kick ass, don't agree with you here )
Dead Eyes
July 4, 2005 at 21:09:27
Try Enforsaken,Capharnaum,Estuary,beneath the massacre,kalmah,glass casket,sonic syndicate and detonation (hope this helps man)
DoomShitter
May 22, 2005 at 17:24:47
Try Out Wintersun and Ensiferum, Covenant, Devanic,Soulscar,Frameless Scar,Deadlock,grand Alchemist,My fate,Einherjer, Agathodaimon,alastis,skyfire if you like opeth and Agahlloch= Farmakon
Deva
April 7, 2005 at 05:19:56
Don't forget Devanic !!! www.devanic.com
José
March 5, 2005 at 18:29:58
Give a "HELL YEAH" if you like lacuna coil!
Clay
December 13, 2004 at 10:15:37
Sorry, I misread what you had posted. My bad.
Ðeadboy
December 8, 2004 at 20:13:19
I was implying I have specific taste and that i'm a descerning elitist. I still don't see how even if you implyed I was referring to you, how that comes across as being a dick.
Next 10 »
Main | Bandlist | Reviews | Interviews | Articles | Forum | Samples | About