Harm.us - Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal WebZine
Main Bandlist Writings Forum Services About us
Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal band infoA - Z
Excelver
August 3, 2005 at 10:34:49
Oh stop, I'm flattered... I've been blessed by tgod!
Tgod
August 3, 2005 at 01:46:44
It says "ONE of the true leaders" Excelver and it's my opinion. I don't piss on your opinions. How could I? You know EVERYTHING.
Excelver
August 3, 2005 at 00:59:57
Not to piss on the we love tgod parade, but Dark Funeral = "true leaders of black metal"? Come now, that's a bit of an insult.
Cuchulainn
July 31, 2005 at 16:16:58
Everyone check out 666metal.com's own Tgod in this week's episode of Metal Injection... http://www.metalinjection.net/tv/index2.shtml
Right at the end in the credits... Stay Metal...
donna
March 24, 2005 at 08:55:56
hey i've known tgod is the heavy metal thunder god for years now and may the dream never end.
Tgod
March 20, 2005 at 22:00:14
Actually, I think it was before you were a spermy in your daddy's d*ck. Do her to the Chameleons U.K. already!! Then she'll thank me as well!
zippy
March 19, 2005 at 21:57:59
Oh Heavy Metal Thunder God how long have we known eachother???... has it been that long already? Anyway. I just wanted to inform all you T-God heretics that this man knows his stuff. He can school me on my favorite bands with lines like " I saw them live in concert before your mother met your father" or "yeah I bought that LP when it was a new release and you were learning to walk". My point is this: T-god knows what's up and all non-believers need to realize that this guy is and has been living the dream of a true rock n' roller. . .
Main | Bandlist | Reviews | Interviews | Articles | Forum | Samples | About