Harm.us - Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal WebZine
Main Bandlist Writings Forum Services About us
Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal band infoA - Z
Eyeless Sentry
August 5, 2005 at 00:14:48
Hey man, last time I looked we're all metalheads here, stop the HATE and bring in the LOVE...for metaaal! Black, white, power or death, we're all supposed to rock out TOGETHER!!! Pour a beer and crank the tunes and forget about the differences. Metallica sucks now. Get over it or kill yourself.
Excelver
August 4, 2005 at 03:30:28
The underground is all me; if you have an issue with it address me. I have no opinion on recent megadeth.
Cuchulainn
August 4, 2005 at 03:04:37
Eyeless Sentry- Too shay on the Lars vs. Dave bitching comment... The Evil Dead- Whoever said I was into the black metal scene??? Secondly, Mustaine's music has slowed beyond the point of recognition... He might have been something in our genre once upon a time, but now he is hanging on for dear life to a genre that has outgrown him...
The Evil Dead
August 4, 2005 at 02:59:08
Well, someone hates Dave Mustaine. Look, his stuff may not be as metal as all that underground crap that everyone around here loves, but he's a good songwriter and generally a good lyricist. I find that while his music may have slowed down, it's still damn good stuff. Wait wait, it's time for me to pull out my basemet cut black metal CD... SOOOO METAL.
Eyeless Sentry
August 3, 2005 at 22:44:43
Hey man, Megadeth are a great band. I reckon they pioneered thrash in a much more intelligent way in the 90's than Metallicrap ever did. "The System has Failed" was a brilliant album, modernizing Megadeth's trademark "kiss my arse" thrash sound and technique. I reckon Megadeth has life in it yet. At least Dave gives a care about his music unlike Lars and James. And Dave is a whiny bitch? Ever heard Lars speak? :P
Cuchulainn
August 3, 2005 at 21:36:20
Can we please delete this thread??? Metallica is no longer metal, haven't been for a while in my opinion... Sorry, it had to be said... Death to those fakeass pussies called Metallica... But to further the argument, I don't like Megadeth either, especially in the last decade... Mustaine is a whiny little bitch and his shitty band headlining the Gigantour with such great acts as Dream Theatre (I respect them even though I don't like them either), Fear Factory, Nevermore (same as Dream Theatre), and even Dillinger Escape Plan is a mockery of the metal genre... Megadeth is as dead as Metallica to me... If you were extremely popular in the metal genre in the 80's (other than Slayer of course), please stop putting out records... Give it up, your legacy is more and more tainted with every album...
The Evil Dead
August 2, 2005 at 15:23:39
Yes, and it's going to continue to be unless it's a nice little pile of mutilated horse. Excelver, I completely agree... And you're one of the first people I've heard ever say that besides me ( I don't go to a lot of metal forums though ) ... They were nothing without Dave to begin with.
Eyeless Sentry
August 2, 2005 at 10:53:08
Look at this horse! It appears to have suffered numerous and repeated beatings. It's almost as if it was flogged...to death.
Excelver
August 2, 2005 at 10:09:29
I always attributed their fall to running out of mustaine riffs leftover from when he was in the band.
The Evil Dead
August 2, 2005 at 02:00:57
Am I the only one that thinks they sucked since day one? Sorry, but they're a bunch of posers, they even stole their name from some kid who was going to use it for a local thrash mag... GG Metallica.
Next 8 »
Main | Bandlist | Reviews | Interviews | Articles | Forum | Samples | About