Excelver
July 31, 2005 at 23:36:11
For upcoming releases:
Debut from the Twilight project
Mort - Blut Aus Nord
-SUNN O))): BLACK 1 (hell yes)
Cuchulainn
July 31, 2005 at 14:49:12
Three albums that I highly recommend that everyone check out: Darkane - Layers of Lies, Deadlock - Earth.Revolt, and Fear My Thoughts - Hell Sweet Hell... All three are on my top ten for the year...
Cuchulainn
July 4, 2005 at 13:48:17
Doomsday Machine is awesome... Can't stop listening to it right now... A lot like Wages of Sin in my opinion... Wayf's review of Miasma is right on target as well, good cd...
Dead Eyes
July 3, 2005 at 18:38:30
Arch Enemy- July 26, The Black Dahlia Murder- July 12, Cryptopsy-hopefully this year it's been long enough
Wayfaerer
July 2, 2005 at 21:34:25
Not that I'm aware of...yet another dvd is in the works though (I believe that's what they are promoting through Ozzfest this summer).
Dan
July 2, 2005 at 18:35:53
Does anyone know if maiden is doing another album?
Tanhald
July 2, 2005 at 12:00:01
Yeah, they announced it before the current tour began. They're probably not done with recording yet, what with the tour and all, so I'm just hoping that they get it done this year.
Dan
July 1, 2005 at 16:12:59
I didn't even know Slayer was going to come out with a new album. Thats bad ass.
Tanhald
July 1, 2005 at 15:15:10
I'm waiting for the new Slayer album which will hopefully be released this year.
Clay
July 1, 2005 at 14:25:25
Being the In Flames fanboy I am, I'm most definitely excited for their new release... I don't know what to expect because I haven't read much about the album, but I'm hoping it's kickass reguardless of what they do this time around. I still listen to STYE, so I'll enjoy this next one reguardless I'm sure.
Next 8 »
Main | Bandlist | Reviews | Interviews | Articles | Forum | Samples | About