Harm.us - Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal WebZine
Main Bandlist Writings Forum Services About us
Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal band infoA - Z
verba
July 7, 2005 at 15:35:11
hahah speaking of tours i was just at sounds of the underground tour in sayerville new jersey and me and my friends started the emo sux chant during from autumn to ashes as they were getting ready to leave the stage. for more great news from autumn to ashes dropped off the fucking tour! i feel like some of us at something to do with it and im damn fucking proud FUCK EMO!
Excelver
July 5, 2005 at 13:49:10
Hold on... turn back the clock a decade... okay, now it REALLY rocks.

Count your blessings for living where you are, wherever you are.

Dan
July 5, 2005 at 12:54:49
Hmm.... decisions decisions... Dissection, Emperor, Dark Tranquillity, and (if they were still together) Immortal. That would freaking rock.
Eyeless Sentry
July 5, 2005 at 01:31:50
Gigantour is a dream come true in my opinion - Megadeth, Nevermore and Dream Theater on the same bill? Where do I sign? I wish I lived in the good ol' U.S of A to witness it. However, a "best of Finland" tour would be awesome: COB, Finntroll, Stratovarius, Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, Ensiferum, Wintersun, (reformed) Sentenced, Kalmah...that would kick total arse.
Dead Eyes
July 4, 2005 at 21:31:21
What bands would you like to see come together and do a tour because the news of Carcass and At the Gates (which ended up being false) doing a tour was something I really would have loved to see.
Main | Bandlist | Reviews | Interviews | Articles | Forum | Samples | About