Harm.us - Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal WebZine
Main Bandlist Writings Forum Services About us
Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal band infoA - Z
Wreath
July 22, 2005 at 22:03:25
well, i was reading some fan reviews on the Opeth website, and some of them said that they listened to 3 tracks, and only The Grand Conjuration is bad, and actually the first two tracks on the album sound just like the old opeth we know, and they are excellent amazing songs..... as far as i know, the Grand song is ok, but not an opeth musical experience, so im hoping that the other songs will be perfect just as opeth usaully writes music.....
adam
July 22, 2005 at 19:09:01
personally im really disapointed after listening to THE GRAND CONJURATION they could've done alot better theres nothin special in the song it just doesnt have the opeth touch and too much keyboard that it gets anoying i bet all the old fans will be disapointed me and my friend are truely disapointed after listening to that 10 min boring song seems the next opeth release is gonna be comercial thanx to road runner
Potrokh
July 9, 2005 at 21:43:18
You true Opeth fans will most likely laugh but I like this better than their older stuff, probably because I've never cared for prog and this is definitely closer to what I normally listen to. Thanks, Horifixion!
Horfixion
July 9, 2005 at 09:23:02
I personally like what they've done though I think it may piss off a lot of their old fans...so, if you want to sample one of OPETH's new songs "The Grand Conjuration" (radio sample), cut and paste the following link in your browser (this link is only good for 7 days): http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=15XME9AYPW26D39RKDY3A0V4UY
Main | Bandlist | Reviews | Interviews | Articles | Forum | Samples | About