Harm.us - Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal WebZine
Main Bandlist Writings Forum Services About us
Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal band infoA - Z
Potrokh
July 19, 2005 at 01:06:11
Whoever had their posts deleted - don't think those of your opponent's weren't as well. I don't separate between visitors and authors when it comes to insults, and those who have been here long enough may remember there were in fact authors who got kicked out. Again, I am sorry, but someone has to be the bitch at any establishment, don't think it's very enjoyable, either.
The Evil Dead ( Clay )
July 18, 2005 at 17:31:28
I think that's awesome that you guys will be having a real forum here sometime in the future. I think this site has needed something like that for a long time now... It'll be nice to have a decent sized community of metalheads who know what they're talking about. Well, for the most part at least.
Potrokh
July 18, 2005 at 13:59:24
Well, we're going to have a full-featured forum for starters, real user groups with several levels of access, commenting system, rss, photo galleries (linked to the artist database)... We're also thinking of letting bands host their pages here and add/edit to their listings here, provide mp3's, (with rankings), etc.. If you have suggestions, feel free to post here.
Dan
July 16, 2005 at 17:10:08
I'm not pissed in the least so I don't need to cool down. Sorry for coming across as that I was mad or anything. What type of changes are coming are way, and when do you think they will be here. Just wondering. I understand what your saying with the "personalization" that was going on, I just really thought it was a cool discussion.
Potrokh
July 16, 2005 at 15:05:41
Dan, I know where you're coming from and trust me, it wasn't because of you. However, the whole reason I started that thread was to draw attention away from something that I felt was getting a bit too annoying and "personalized". I built the forum with the premise that anyone can be anything and doesn't have to register or even disclose their email address, but over the time, it has become obvious that some people don't seem to appreciate that. Well, just wait a little longer, huge changes are coming, which will give you tons of new abilities, but responsibilities as well.

How about we all just cool down and start something new and interesting?
Wayfaerer
July 16, 2005 at 10:50:50
Is it closed? I agree w/you man, though I can't say I've participated much in those threads, its nice to see some topics that you don't normally see in metal boards
Dan
July 16, 2005 at 10:47:22
I have got to say, that was probably one of the best discussions that I have seen this site ever have. Now I have been coming to this site and talking in this forum for about 3 years (with an assorted number of names) and I think that even though that was supposed to be a "generalized" thread or whatever, it kind of sucks that you closed it without the topic question/debate still raging on. Normally all I ever see in here is polls on the best guitarist or vocalist, or just some thread about a band to check out. Not a thread that people can get into deep discussion with like the past two were. I don't know, I just kind of feel that you made the wrong choice by closing the thread when there was finally something really interesting going on in this forum. Thats my 2 cents.
Main | Bandlist | Reviews | Interviews | Articles | Forum | Samples | About