Harm.us - Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal WebZine
Main Bandlist Writings Forum Services About us
Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal band infoA - Z
Canvas Of Flesh
October 27, 2005 at 21:34:19
Used to be a good band. Would have been better if it weren't for the cheesie beliefs.
Blasphemer
September 22, 2005 at 03:24:57
Re: The MLO - looks like they took some distorted shards of occultism and added the words "dark" and "anti" here and there. And they, like, totally stole that star symbol from the republican party, along with rule #10: "The elite can never degrade itself and sink to the level of the unworthy scum, democracy must therefore always be fought by all and any means necessary."
Dan
September 15, 2005 at 21:07:09
Go to there website at www.dissection.nu and go under Misc. and click on MLO to read about all that anti cosmic mumbo jumbo. It is pretty weird actually. and your right it is almost the exact same riff as in unhallowed.
Blasphemer
September 15, 2005 at 01:51:52
Xeper-I-Set is not a bad song by any means, but it sounds like a totally different band (which it is). Throw some "ahhh" keyboarding in there and it would kinda sound like newer Samael. I can't really get into Starless Aeon because the verse riff sounds like a rip-off of the verse riff from Unhallowed. Where's the dark majestic shroud of infernal atmosphere? For being satanic and anti-cosmic, the music sure sounds...cheerful. What is this "anti-cosmic" thing, anyway? What do they have against the cosmos? It's better than nonexisting in a vacuous void.
Dan
August 20, 2005 at 08:15:40
I liked Maha Kali, that one didn't bother me to bad, ya know, one song like that? No biggy. But the other 2 were just aweful. This is a sad day for metal...
Excelver
August 19, 2005 at 10:42:45
So much for Dissection leaving on a high note. How far the mighty fall...
Wayfaerer
August 19, 2005 at 08:29:06
Are you talking about Maha Kali or the other two songs? Either way, I wasn't really impressed personally.
Dan
August 19, 2005 at 05:50:47
Have you heard the new Dissection release? Holy shit, it is fucking horrible. I am ashamed, I really am... If you want to check it out go to www.dissection.nu right click the mp3 file and click save target as. I couldn't believe my ears. The first one is worse than the second, either way they are both aweful. I don't know what happened to Jon in prison, but maybe he should go back and think about what he has just done.
Main | Bandlist | Reviews | Interviews | Articles | Forum | Samples | About