Harm.us - Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal WebZine
Main Bandlist Writings Forum Services About us
Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal band infoA - Z
The Evil Dead
September 30, 2005 at 02:40:57
Pico, how is it dumb? I don't like to wait for something I pay hard earned money for. If that still sounds dumb to you, then I don't give a shit. Way, I understand... I just don't care to do it myself.
Wayfaerer
September 29, 2005 at 21:45:38
Well, it's nice to be able to just go out and buy a disc on occasion. There's something special about being able to grab a disc and buy it instead of the impersonal online ordering system, though admittedly thats where I end up doing 90% of my buying.
pico
September 22, 2005 at 01:49:29
"I'm against purchasing crap online because I like to have the product in my hand" that statement is one of the dumbest things I have ever read
clay
September 19, 2005 at 02:16:05
I'd buy it, but no stores around my area carry it, and I'm against purchasing crap online because I like to have the product in my hand... The only time it happens is in certain parts of the double bass, it sounds like the bass is somehow interfering with the guitar, so it goes in and out... I'm thinking it's just crappy production, because I have DLed several different rips of the CD and they all suffer from the same problem, although some less than others. Thanks though... It just must not like being translated into an MP3 or something...
Wayfaerer
September 17, 2005 at 23:00:37
I've never noticed an issue like that; I'd recommend snagging the actual disc if you've got the $$, its definitely worth it.
The Evil Dead
September 16, 2005 at 14:13:28
Just a quick question concerning the Deadlock CD... I just recently got a hold of a copy online and everytime there's full on double bass, it sounds like the guitars are skipping ... Warbling in and out, it's really freakin' annoying... Now, I'm gonna ask, is it like that on the actual album or what? I find it totally annoying and it's happened on every single different copy I've DLed of the CD.
Main | Bandlist | Reviews | Interviews | Articles | Forum | Samples | About