Harm.us - Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal WebZine
Main Bandlist Writings Forum Services About us
Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal band infoA - Z
donna
November 1, 2005 at 08:47:02
i listen to metal all the time, but i really love to crank it up when i'm cooking. just pour a glass of wine, set the volume at blow the roof off the house and the recipes just fly. hey call the food network.....
Tanhald
October 31, 2005 at 08:39:36
I listen to metal when I clean the house. It makes things go faster because the vacuum cleaner moves in rhythm with the guitars. It takes me 60 minutes to clean the house without music, 30 minutes with Iron Maiden and 10 with Slayer. I also used to listen to metal while driving, but fast double bass drums seem to cause speeding in my case.. Now I listen to Jethro Tull while on the road.
Canvas Of Flesh
October 27, 2005 at 21:29:09
I typically listen to it on the drive to and from work, as well as most of the day at work. When I get home I usually don't get to listen to much on account of the MASH episodes constantly playing on my television.
Cuchulainn
October 20, 2005 at 20:47:55
I concur Curumbor Elendil...
Curumbor Elendil
October 20, 2005 at 14:54:32
5myths: "I blast death metal all day everyday at the office while developing training materials for a group of call center associates."

That both is awesome and kicks ass.

new, hutch
October 19, 2005 at 07:17:52
I always listen brutal barbaric black/death metal like IMPIETY, ARKHON INFAUSTOS, and BLACK WITCHERY when i study... when i woke-up early in the morning ive listen some of the finland cult blackmetal, like HORNA,SATANIC WARMASTER and ANNIHILATUS. i blast black metal all day long in sunday! BEHERIT in making lustlove! he he he! hail
5mythsoffury
October 19, 2005 at 01:09:14
I blast death metal all day everyday at the office while developing training materials for a group of call center associates.
Cuchulainn
October 18, 2005 at 15:23:38
I can almost anything while listening to metal... Especially anything that involves physical activity while blasting some Lamb of God (actually I feel LOG pretty much goes with anything)... Or being in a chill mood or even borderline depressed mood and putting on some Crowbar... Or even in that gothic mood and popping in some Old Man's Child or Cradle of Filth... Metal can be used in any everyday situation...
Phrixus
October 17, 2005 at 16:03:43
When listening to some metal, I do math homework...somehow, it always makes it easier. Oh, and dishes too, like Blasphemer.
Curumbor Elendil
October 15, 2005 at 12:24:37
When I smoked a pipe, I would often listen to stuff like Theatre of Tragedy, Evereve, Lake of Tears, etc. Atmospheric music...oh yeah. There was just tobacco in the pipe. Seriously.
Next 3 »
Main | Bandlist | Reviews | Interviews | Articles | Forum | Samples | About