Harm.us - Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal WebZine
Main Bandlist Writings Forum Services About us
Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal band infoA - Z
InTheNameOfMetal
November 1, 2005 at 17:34:07
Nocturnal Rites - Grand Illusion (9/10); Russell Allen & Jorn Lande - The Battle (9/10); Stratovarius - Stratovarius (2005, 7/10); Children of Bodom - Are You Dead Yet (US release, 7.5/10)...
Dead Eyes
October 30, 2005 at 16:07:35
Cryptopsy-once was not (10/10), Arsis- A diamond for disease(10/10), Children of Bodom-Are you dead yet(8/10)
InTheNameOfMetal
September 9, 2005 at 14:18:56
Tony Iommi and Glenn Hughes collaborated on IOMMI's latest solo release - FUSED - an excellent album...
Deadboy
September 2, 2005 at 11:50:40
Ghost Reveries Now that i've had a decent chance to really absorb the album, It's not as heavy as deliverance was, but adds some interesting elements. Opeth always seems to find a way to do something your not expecting. Favorite Tracks include : Baying of the Hounds,Beneath the Mire, Reverie/Harlquinn Forest. Tracks I don't like so much : The Grand Conjuration, Isolation Years.
cuchulainn
September 1, 2005 at 11:11:04
Chimaira's new album didn't really sink in for a while now I can't stop listening to it, but Opeth hasn't always been my favorite band anyway, and "Ghost Reveries" is yet another Opeth album that is way overhyped and not worth it in my opinion...
Deadboy
September 1, 2005 at 03:10:18
Opeth, ghost reveries - Initial reaction was that I wasn't that impressed. That always happens when i listen to a new Opeth album. Opeth takes time to really 'sink in' after about 20 plays, it grows on me like mad, then I can't put it down. Funny how other bands don't 'creep up' on you like that.
Eyeless Sentry
August 31, 2005 at 21:48:01
I did a Blasphemer and bought This Godless Endeavor and Doomsday Machine. I reckon TGE is Nevermore's best in my opinion. Doomsday Machine shits all over Anthems of Rebellion but i'm still in two minds if it surpasses Wages of Sin, which is my favorite AE album.
Cuchulainn
August 31, 2005 at 16:58:44
Thought the new Opeth was pretty bad actually... Recently picked up Mortal Treason - Sunrise Over a Sea of Blood and Bloodlined Calligraphy - They Want You Silent... Mortal Treason is a great album and Bloodlined Calligraphy has some good songs as well...
Adam
August 19, 2005 at 09:16:52
Opeth - Ghost reveries i didnt actually buy it but its not diaspointing pretty good album
enthroned666
August 16, 2005 at 10:25:57
Gorgoroth- Twilight Of Idols.it's the best album of gorgoroth I've ever been listened!!!
Next 10 »
Main | Bandlist | Reviews | Interviews | Articles | Forum | Samples | About