Harm.us - Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal WebZine
Main Bandlist Writings Forum Services About us
Death, Black, Doom and Gothic Metal band infoA - Z
Koshel
October 7, 2005 at 08:02:14
you guys really need to stop worrying about posers. btw, papa roach does suck.
Jesper
November 6, 2003 at 19:41:12
I agree why talk about a band that no one likes? Granted if they were an awesome band or something, like the comparison of old metallica and new metallica. Old rules, and new sucks. so Nepenthe was right when he said, " take your papa roach shit somewhere else."
Nepenthe
September 25, 2003 at 19:53:12
why did you bother commmenting on it if you didnt like it? i doubt anyone here really cares, it seems to me that your more of a poser than people who listen to papa roach... take your papa roach shit somewhere else
emil
September 25, 2003 at 05:36:51
i hate hard rap!!!!!!!! really crap!!!!!!1
scavengerofsorrow
June 29, 2002 at 23:48:20
did anyone see jay leno the other night when papa roach was playing? all i have to say is that their "performance" was terrible, they have no feeling, the music blows, it's complete commercial garbage, and they cant even play their instruments. there is no bigger sign of how badly numetal sucks than the performance of papa roach. that music is the most trendy, commercial bullcrap since the macarena, and who remembers that? i have a feeling that in just a few short years this "numetal" shit will be wiped, and flushed out of existance. but what will the next trend be....? scary things might be brewing in the poseur community.
Main | Bandlist | Reviews | Interviews | Articles | Forum | Samples | About